100g of raw tomato will provide you with 0,8g of protein, 4,6g of carbohydrates and 1,2 g of fibers for a total of 21 calories.
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsely, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Salted herbs
- Black pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon juice
1. In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in carrots and onions. Cook over medium-low heat until the onion is tender, stir in the garlic.
2. Add the vegetable broth, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and simmer for another 15 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and use a hand held blender to blend the soup until smooth.
4. Stir in the basil and parsley. Add pepper and lemon juice to taste.